Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Shot!

So today I had preschool and realized that I REALLY could use the Big Shot from Stampin' Up! in preschool.

What is the Big Shot? It's a FABULOUS die-cutting system that can cut through 50 different materials! The materials that I'm excited about are felt, chipboard, card stock, leather, vinyl and lace.

Anyway, back to preschool! The kids were learning how to use the scissors and they were sensitive about how it wasn't perfect. One little boy almost cried because he ripped his heart a little. I tried telling them that it was okay and they will get better and we'll keep practicing, but I could tell that they were still bummed. I thought, "If I had the Big Shot then after doing this we could cut something out with that and glue it on to this and they'd be happy again."

And I could really use it for scrapbooking, and decorating my house, and making gifts for friends, and I could come up with a million more reasons to get one! You should check it out! I added the link to it under "Aubrie's Awesome Links!" You can check out the different materials on the link too!

No comments: